HomeBlack Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 Chat10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OKane
Level 3
Level 3
OKane

Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 Dr1_globalmoderator

Infractions: : 0
Reward points: : 5160

Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:20 am

So I Just Found Out The Details About Black Ops First Map Pack : First Strike

It Has 5 New Maps, 4 New Multiplayer Maps And 1 Zombie Map Called 'Ascension'

The Confirmed Release Date Is The 3rd Of March For PS3.

Kowloon-This Is Inspired By The Single Player Campaign Map And Is Based In Kowloon,China. Kowloon Has A Brand New Zipline Which You Can Go Onto To Get From One Side Of The Map To The Other Faster, The Only Downside To This Is That It Leaves You Vunerable To Be Shot At.

Discovery-This Is A Research Station Left Over From World War II. The Two Sides Of The Map Are Divided By A Chasm. Players Will Be Mainly Trying To Keep Control Of A Bridge In The Middle Of The Chasm. A New Thing To This Bridge Is That If It Is Hit By An Explosive Device The Middle Of The Bridge Will Blow Up Which Will Lead You To Death

Berlin Wall-Players Are Fighting Near A German Checkpost In Berlin. There Is East Berlin And West Berlin, A Shattered Part Of The Wall Is The Only Way To Go Into The Enemies Territory But This Is Hard Considering There Is A Shortcut Through Berlin Wall But You Will Be Encountered By Automatic Turrents Which Will Shoot At You.

Stadium-A Map That Is Said To Be A Close Corner Map Situated In A Stadium (You'd Probably Think That From The Title Of The Map) There Isn't Much To Tell About It To Be Honest But When You Get It (Which You Better!) Will Be A Good Map

Ascension- Okay, Ascension The New Zombie Map! I Am A Of The Call Of Duty Zombies, I Have The Hardened Edition Of Black Ops Which Is Pretty Good. This Map Is Based In A Russian Rocket Factory, If You Look Up In Some Part Of It You Will Se The Rocket In The Multi-Player Map 'Launch' And Also In The Second Last Campaign Level 'Revelations' When The Roof Begins To Tear Off The Top Of The Ceiling. The Is A New Weapon Called The Iriscadolls (I'm Not Sure That Is The Proper Spelling, But What These Do Are Explode, They Pop Out Of The Doll One After Another And Explode, A Great Way To Cut Them Down. Now This New Weapon You Will Love It Is Called The 'Gursh Device' Which Creates A Black Hole For The Zombies To Fall Into. There Is Also 'Space Landers' Which Can Bring You From One Place To Another Whilst Gliding You Through The Air To Another Space Landing Spot. This Is Also Good For A Quick Retreat And To Reload. Now This May Sound Stupid But Hell Hounds Have Been Replaced By Little Space Monkeys! They Blow Up But Do Cause Impact And Don't Throw A Grenade At It Because The Monkey Will Pick It Up And Throw It Back At You. There Is Also The Things That Come Out Of Zombies Like The Nuke,Max Ammo,The Fix The Barrier Thingy And Also The Fire Sale. You Can Get The Thunder Gun In The Box Too. There Is Also More To This Map And Also A Few Glitches Have Been Found In The XBox Map Pack.

Okay Thats All I Can Tell You About This The Rest Is Up To You To Find And Don't Forget To Turn On The Power In The Map!

Last edited by OKane on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.evsite.tk
xManiac503x
Rookie
Rookie

Reward points: : 5011

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:19 am

You forgot to put that for PS3 is coming out March 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OKane
Level 3
Level 3
OKane

PostSubject: Sorry Had To Go   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:04 am

Sorry Maniacs Had To Go Thats Why its only half way done
Back to top Go down
xManiac503x
Rookie
Rookie

Reward points: : 5011

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm

No problemm Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:34 pm

A-FUCKING-SENCION! lol!

haha, i cant wait, when its released its gonna be the only thing ill play for about 20 days (XD)
Back to top Go down
OKane
Level 3
Level 3
OKane

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

After The Mocks I Have Mid-Term Break But The Map Pack Comes Out 3 Day After Mid-Term Break Is Finished Sad But Since I Have That 100 Euro In My Wallet I Am Gonna By The Map Pack. Cant Wait For Ascension
Back to top Go down
Zim
Level 4
Level 4
Zim

Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 Dr1_administrator

Reward points: : 4989

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
https://evclan.forumotion.com
OKane
Level 3
Level 3
OKane

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm

No Problem Zim. Another Reason To Make Me Moderator, Lol Just Kidding With You
Back to top Go down
Zim
Level 4
Level 4
Zim

Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 Dr1_administrator

Reward points: : 4989

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Your on the right track ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Back to top Go down
https://evclan.forumotion.com
OKane
Level 3
Level 3
OKane

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Thanks M8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3   Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops First Map Pack Info For PS3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top